How to fix the Unbound module Graphics in an ocaml project

Image
From ~/pr/gitl/ocaml-gol In a constant effort to learn new programming languages, I'm currently trying to use ocaml , a free and open-source general-purpose, multi-paradigm programming language maintained at the Inria . It's basically an extension of Caml with object-oriented features. I'm mostly interested by its functionnal and pattern matching features but the module part of the language can be a bit difficult to understand for someone with little to none ML (Meta Language) background.   The error When trying to use the graphics module to create a graphical window and go just a little further than the simplest helloworld program, here is the result : If the project uses dune : (executable (name ocaml_project) (libraries lwt.unix graphics) ) with this code : let () = Printf.printf "Hello, world!\n";; Lwt_io.printf "Hello, world!\n";; Graphics.open_graph " 800x600";; The first times I built this project running the du

Rainbrurph switch to revision 9

The revision 8 of rainbrurph is over : today, I switched to revision 9. It's not a major switch, the way I'm handling revision makes it even less than a minor version. Here is the changelog of this revision.

The whole revision was about segfault fixing and I failed. Issues are in the module handling and I can't fix these for instance so I postponed for further informations.

I  decided to publish it at github, so it becomes a free project, free as in publicly available.

I enabled Continuous Integration via travis-ci.org.  This should help me with code quality and regressions.

The next revision's goal is to have at least one working client's launcher with options/renderer selection.

2022 Update

This project is not hosted at github anymore. It moved to bitbucket. It also do not use continuous integration anymore but unit tests are always locally used to impove code quality.

The project hasn't any working client as of december 2022 and some later work has been set on some sort of a modularized launcher thing. Remember it's a test project and stay open.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a map of variant in C++